Access and Expectations
- Students must have a signed pass to use the Library Media Center anytime after 8:10 am.
- Students are expected to engage in productive activites while in the LMC.
- Students are expected to respect others in the space and allow them to be productive.
- No food or drink!
- School rules apply in the LMC: Backpacks must be clear or mesh. No hoodies or hats.
- S# is required to checkout materials
- Check out up to 4 books at one time
- Keep books for 2 weeks, and renew books you need to keep longer
- Each overdue item is $.05 per day!
- Books you still have from Dekalb County elementary or middle schools must be returned or paid for in order to graduate.
Computers and Printing
- The LMC has 20 desktop computers for student use. Login with S# and password.
- LMC computers are for conducting research and completing assignments.
- Black and white printing: 10 cents per page
- Color printing: 50 cents per page
Chromebook Tech Support: Submit a help desk ticket through the Digital Dreamers site.
Bookdogs Book Club: The Bookdogs meet Wednesday mornings before school at 7:45 am.
Media Squad: The LMC has volunteer opportunities for students to maintain shelves, check books in and out, and accept morning passes. See Mrs. Jones if you want to sign up.